Flowrite is a Helsinki-based (remote) productivity & AI startup founded in fall 2020.
We are creating the world's fastest writing experience; a productivity tool that lets you supercharge your daily communication by turning words into ready-to-send emails, messages & more. It's designed for those whose work depends on communicating effectively and is powered by some of the latest advancements in AI & NLP.
We are building Flowrite on certain fundamental beliefs.
- Building in public. We believe that the best way to create early believers, build trust among users, and attract the best talent is to communicate openly about our journey – starting from the very early days. That's why we've posted regular product updates and shared our progress on social media ever since our first launch.
- Fast execution. We got access to GPT-3 in 5 days, built our first prototype in 3 weeks, and launched Flowrite on week 4. As a startup, we think it's critical to build, launch, and iterate everything at a rapid pace.
- Remote & global by default. Just like our users and the people we surround ourselves with, we are also hiring globally. Our HQ is in Helsinki but the Flowrite team is free to work wherever they prefer. Work around living instead of living around work.
About the role
Although we are currently only actively hiring for product functions, we are potentially looking for people in the following areas during 2021:
- Customer success & onboarding
- Marketing & user acquisition
- Product management
- Product design
- You're passionate about our mission and want to be a part of an international team that constantly learns, takes honest critique, and strives for the best results. You love the excitement of working on cutting-edge products and want to be part of creating something that is world-class.
- You're a creative and critical thinker. You're able to find innovative solutions to complex problems. You have the guts to tell people "no" when something doesn't make sense or contribute towards our purpose. You also want to have fun while doing your job and value the importance of a cohesive team. You believe in transparency and collaboration.
What we offer
- A place to make a significant impact. Over the upcoming years, you'll be making a major contribution to how our core product and the whole company are being shaped. This is the closest you can get to creating a lovable product from scratch or founding a startup of your own.
- Competitive salary & equity compensation. Joining Flowrite means you'll get to own a piece of the pie. If we as a company succeed, you will also.
- Flexibility. At Flowrite, we embrace async communication, only do meetings when it's truly needed, and don't require you to work specific hours – ever. Whatever schedule works the best for you and gets the job done, works the best for us as well.
- A productive work setup – either locally in Helsinki or remotely wherever you prefer to work. We'll cover the gear you need to be the most productive version of yourself.
- Latest productivity software. In addition to using e.g. Notion, Loom, Figma, and Flowrite on a daily basis, we are constantly testing new products in the productivity space.
- Personal development. We cover books and classes that you need to accelerate your learning curve. We also have top-notch video and audio gear for recording and streaming in case that's something you want to pursue.
How to apply
- A link to your LinkedIn profile/CV
- A short explanation – e.g. a couple of bullet points – of what makes you excited about Flowrite
Aaro & Karolus
This position is currently on hold.
Follow us on Twitter to get notified when we open new positions ✌️
Share the post