Nov 29, 2020
In the last two weeks, we have built the foundation for our browser extension. This is the "real" version of Flowrite that we are shipping to early adopters soon. In the beginning, we will support exclusively Google Chrome, with a plan to extend support to other browsers as well.
The development work so far has included:
- Testing and selecting the best developer tools for our needs
- Introducing Flowrite and Google Chrome to each other 🔮
- Making Flowrite simple to use within Gmail
We are hiring
We've made some serious progress during our first months and are now looking for extraordinary product people to take ownership of certain parts of our development. We've opened the following positions:
- AI Engineer – a position dedicated to building our AI infrastructure from the ground up.
- Software Engineer – a hybrid position to help us create an impressive product foundation.
- Create your own role – an open application for those who see themselves contributing to our mission in other ways.
Check them out and let us know if you're interested!