We are creating the world's fastest and more intuitive writing communications experience; a productivity tool that helps you supercharge your daily communication by writings your emails and messages for you.
It's designed for those whose work depends on communicating effectively and is powered by some of the latest advancements in AI & NLP.
Our HQ is in Helsinki 🇫🇮, but we are hiring globally. The majority of our team works fully remotely from various locations across Europe and Asia. Work around living instead of living around work.
We are backed by several top early-stage investors including Project A (Trade Republic, Kry, Voi), Lifeline Ventures (Supercell, Wolt, Oura) and Seedcamp (Revolut, Wise, UiPath, Hopin).
About the role
In this role, you'll be helping Flowrite track and analyze relevant data in the most efficient way so we can make smarter business and product decisions.
We consider this role as a bi-directional driver; on one hand, you'll transform business goals into data requests and dashboards; on the other, you’ll proactively explore data to bring insights and help us make the right decisions.
You will be Flowrite’s first data hire, shaping foundations for our data culture and helping Flowrite’s transition to insights-informed decision-making.
Examples of projects you’ll get to work on
- Collaborate with Customer Support, Marketing and Product to provide data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Inform and influence our product strategy through data exploration on our growing user base and increasing product complexity.
- Analyze users and customers behavior across their lifecycle to help us further segment and identify the best-fit customers.
- Guide the team through experimentation-based execution with our Product Manager. Measure the impact of existing and new features on key metrics.
- Instill frameworks, processes, and tools to maintain and extend our data quality, data tracking and documentation.
- Play a key role in democratizing and encouraging use of data and insights by making them easily available via dashboards and proactively educating the team.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or in a relevant field. Preferably from a company similar to ours that has hit PMF.
- You have high proficiency in using product analytics tools, such as Mixpanel and Google Analytics, and drawing relevant insights from them.
- You have an appreciation for the business value of data beyond just numbers. You have humbleness to work not only on a strategic but also tactical level.
- You have stellar communication skills to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. You’re able to remain focused while working across many projects and teams.
- You're passionate about Flowrite's mission and want to be a part of an international team that constantly learns, takes honest critique, and strives for the best results. You love the excitement of working on cutting-edge products and want to be part of creating something that is world-class.
- You're a creative and critical thinker. You're able to find innovative solutions to complex problems. You have the guts to tell people "no" when something doesn't make sense or contribute towards our purpose. You also want to have fun while doing your job and value the importance of a cohesive team. You believe in transparency and collaboration.
1. Intro chat with our CEO Aaro (30min). The purpose is to get to know each other on both sides. We'd love to hear about your background and motivation, and we'll also go through the story of Flowrite and what we are up to.
2. Assessments (45min + 45min). The purpose is to learn more about your skills and your approach to some of the projects you’d be working on at Flowrite. You'll get to dive deeper into the day-to-day work in the role, and we'd also love to hear about your sweet spot and interests within the areas we are working on.
3. Final conversation (45min). Before the final decision, we'd like to discuss some practicalities and hear about any thoughts or questions you may have come up with during the process. You’ll also get a chance to meet others from the team if you like.
How to apply
Reach out to Aaro (firstname.lastname@example.org / Twitter / LinkedIn) with:
- A link to your LinkedIn profile/CV
- A short summary of what makes you excited about Flowrite
This position is currently on hold.
Follow us on Twitter to get notified when we open new positions ✌️
Share this position