We are creating the world's fastest and more intuitive writing communications experience; a productivity tool that helps you supercharge your daily communication by writings your emails and messages for you.
It's designed for those whose work depends on communicating effectively and is powered by some of the latest advancements in AI & NLP.
Our HQ is in Helsinki 🇫🇮, but we are hiring globally. The majority of our team works fully remotely from various locations across Europe and Asia. Work around living instead of living around work.
We are backed by several top early-stage investors including Project A (Trade Republic, Kry, Voi), Lifeline Ventures (Supercell, Wolt, Oura) and Seedcamp (Revolut, Wise, UiPath, Hopin).
About the role
We are seeking a motivated person to join us as a Project Worker for a customer research project. You will get to lead and conduct the project with the support of Flowrite’s growth team.
The goal of the project is to create data-driven customer personas and gain insights into our target audience. This position can be interesting for example for a student, freelancer etc. Based on your ability we can make this either a project/time-based contract (Approximately 80-100 hours).
Examples of the tasks you’ll get to work on
- Planning and executing the research project
- Gather data from various sources
- Analyze data and present findings
- Collaborate with the team to develop customer personas
- Provide recommendations based on research findings to inform product and marketing decisions
- Participate in team meetings and contribute ideas for improving the project
- You are interested in customer research, marketing and analytics. Prior experience is desirable, but we are also looking for someone who is curious and willing to learn quickly
- Able to commit to at least 15-20 hours per week for the duration of the project, starting form beginning of April
- You have stellar communication skills and ability to summarise large contexts into relevant insights
- You're a creative and critical thinker. You're able to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- You're passionate about Flowrite's mission and want to be a part of an international team that constantly learns, takes honest critique, and strives for the best results. You love the excitement of working on cutting-edge products and want to be part of creating something that is world-class.
This is an exciting opportunity for a student, freelancer or someone who is interested in gaining experience in customer research, data analytics, and marketing while working with a generative AI startup.
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about understanding customers and providing valuable insights to inform business decisions, we encourage you to apply.
How to apply
- Resume. Send your Linkedin Profile/ CV with a small summary why you would be a great fit for the position to Tiina either via LinkedIn or email email@example.com
- Chat with Tiina (45min). The purpose is to get to know each other on both sides. We'd love to hear about your background and motivation, and we'll also go through the upcoming project and what it entails in more detail
Reach out to Aaro (firstname.lastname@example.org / Twitter / LinkedIn) with:
- A link to your LinkedIn profile/CV
- A short summary of what makes you excited about Flowrite
This position is currently on hold.
Follow us on Twitter to get notified when we open new positions ✌️
Share this position