We are creating the world's fastest writing experience; a productivity tool that helps you supercharge your daily communication by turning words into ready-to-send emails and messages. It's designed for those whose work depends on communicating effectively and is powered by some of the latest advancements in AI & NLP.
Our HQ is in Helsinki 🇫🇮, but we are hiring globally. The majority of our team works fully remotely from various locations across Europe and Asia. Work around living instead of living around work.
About the role
In this role, you'll work side-by-side with our marketing lead Samuli, who's been with Flowrite since the early days. You'll also work with our pool of freelance writers on a weekly basis.
Our goal is that by the end of the internship, you have developed the knowledge and craft that makes you a dream hire for an entry-level content marketing position focusing on SEO – hopefully at Flowrite!
Here's a broad overview of what the role is going to include:
- Learning all the aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) from keyword research to on-page SEO and link building.
- Learning to use the tools of the trade such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush and Webflow.
- Applying your learnings to help bring our SEO content strategy to life through hands-on work; creating content briefs, editing contributions of freelance writers, content management, and more.
- Freedom to come up with new ideas on how to scale our SEO approach into new heights.
The internship can last anywhere from 3 to 6 months based on your preference. The starting date will be set to accommodate your schedule – the chosen candidate can start anytime between tomorrow and the first week of June, 2022.
- You are a student, recent graduate – or something totally different. Your background doesn't matter to us as you'll be joining us to learn and grow.
- You are a fast learner. While the position doesn't require any previous experience, we are looking for candidates that demonstrate an ability to learn fast.
- You enjoy learning by doing. We trust you by default. This means you'll get your hands dirty from Day 1 and you need to be comfortable with applying new learnings to practice quickly.
- You are passionate about content and SEO. You don't need a background in marketing to make this into a successful internship, but you need to be truly interested in the substance of your work so that we can help you turn it into a craft.
- You are a creative and critical thinker. You solve challenges as they arise. You dare to say "no" when something doesn't make sense. You also want to have fun while doing your job and value a cohesive, collaborative and transparent team.
- You're passionate about our mission and want to be a part of an international team that constantly learns, takes honest critique, and strives for better results. You love the excitement of working on cutting-edge products and want to be part of creating something world-class.
- You are motivated. None of the above matters if you are not self-motivated to make the most out of this opportunity. We promise to feed your drive as high as you set the bar.
What we offer
- A place to make a significant impact. As we are in the early days of our journey, the work you do truly matters for the future of our company.
- Competitive salary. We pay you equally to (or more than) similar positions in the same location.
- Flexibility. We embrace asynchronous communication and never require you to work 9-5. Whatever schedule works best for you and gets the job done, works for us, too.
- Work from anywhere. We have been remote-first from Day 1. Make trips and work remotely, or stay at your desired location. Our office is in Helsinki if you prefer working in a more traditional environment.
- A productive work setup. We'll equip you with the latest MacBook so that you can be the most productive version of yourself.
- Personal development. Our monthly learning budget covers the books and courses that you need to accelerate your learning curve.
- Intro chat with our Head of Marketing Samuli (30-45 min). The purpose is to get to know each other on both sides. We'd love to hear about your background and motivation, and will tell you more about the position as well as our approach to marketing. We'll also go through the story of Flowrite and what we are up to.
- Final conversation with our CEO Aaro (30min). Before making the decision, we'd like to discuss some practicalities and hear about any thoughts or questions you may have come up with during the process.
How to apply
We won't be inviting all the applicants to the intro chat, nor make the invited candidates jump through the hoops. Instead, we prefer a more conversational approach to finding out if there's a fit. So, consider your application your moment to shine.
- Link to your LinkedIn profile or CV, and;
- Either a motivational letter (max 1 page), or a video (max 5 minutes), or any other chosen creative output that helps us understand why you are excited about this opportunity.
We couldn't be more excited to hear from you soon.
This position is currently on hold.
Follow us on Twitter to get notified when we open new positions ✌️
Share this position