We are creating the world's fastest and more intuitive writing communications experience; a productivity tool that helps you supercharge your daily communication by writings your emails and messages for you.
It's designed for those whose work depends on communicating effectively and is powered by some of the latest advancements in AI & NLP.
Our HQ is in Helsinki 🇫🇮, but we are hiring globally. The majority of our team works fully remotely from various locations across Europe and Asia. Work around living instead of living around work.
With the increasing demand that we've been seeing for the Flowrite product, we are anticipating rapid growth in our user base over the next few months. Accommodating more users requires scaling and constantly improving our customer operations.
At the same time, providing a top-quality experience to each user – from their first interaction with Flowrite to sending their first Flowritten email – remains crucial. Talking to users every day is still the best way for us to make important product decisions. We constantly invent and iterate ways to understand and satisfy our users' needs.
All of this is the bedrock of customer advocacy - our philosophy of putting customers' needs first and focusing on their problems, instead of just our solutions. This is where we need your help.
About the role
As of now, the role will be a mix of tasks related to customer support and operations, as well as email marketing and user communications.
Overview of the role
- Ongoing proactive and reactive customer support via email and chat channels
- Ownership of our email campaigns in order to activate and retain acquired users
- Ownership of our customer-facing materials, such as Knowledge Base and FAQs
- Taking 1:1 onboarding, support and feedback calls with selected users
- Participating in product testing and reporting bugs to the relevant team members, as well as helping troubleshoot these uncovered errors
- Improving all of the above user-facing processes to accommodate the needs of the growing user base
Based on your preference, you'll also get a chance to:
- Implementing new, scalable ways to understand user behaviour and get feedback about their experiences with our product
- Helping with the analysis of our most important product KPIs, such as retention and engagement
- You have 2+ years of experience with startups and/or SaaS companies. Preferably, you were involved in a customer or product-centric role.
- You have previous experience in creating, managing and improving email campaigns. You know how to optimize email communications within a customer journey and produce compelling emails.
- You genuinely enjoy doing analysis. An important part of this role is to draw conclusions from multiple sources of information to help us make product and business decisions. This doesn't require specific technical expertise, rather an analytical and curious mindset.
- You are comfortable interacting with users face-to-face. You have great communication skills: proactiveness, the ability to adapt to users' communication styles, careful handling of customer issues from start to finish, and effectively reaching the goal of our user interactions.
- You have the ability to learn on the fly and put processes together even if you haven't worked with them before.
- You're a creative and critical thinker. You're able to find better solutions. You have the guts to tell people "no" when something doesn't make sense and contribute towards our purpose. You also want to have fun while doing your job and value the importance of a cohesive team. You believe in transparency and collaboration.
- You're passionate about our mission and want to be a part of an international team that constantly learns, takes honest critique, and strives for better results. You love the excitement of working with cutting-edge products and want to create something that is world-class.
Experience with tools such as Intercom, Customer.io, GetResponse, and Hotjar, with potentially new complementing tools added to our toolbox if needed.
What we offer
- A place to make a significant impact. Over the upcoming years, you'll be making a major contribution to how our core product is being shaped. This is the closest you can get to creating a lovable product from scratch or founding a startup of your own.
- Competitive salary & equity compensation. Joining Flowrite means you'll get to own a piece of the pie. If we as a company succeed, you will also.
- Flexibility. At Flowrite, we embrace asynchronous communication and never require you to work 9-5. Whatever schedule works the best for you and gets the job done, works the best for us, too.
- Work from anywhere. Make trips and work remotely, or stay at your desired location. Our office is in Helsinki and we will happily support you with Visa & relocation if need be.
- A productive work setup. In addition to a company laptop, you'll get to spend €500 on equipment that you need to be the most productive version of yourself.
- Personal development. Our monthly learning budget covers the books and courses that you need to accelerate your learning curve.
1. Intro chat with Daria (30min). The purpose is to get to know each other on both sides. We'd love to hear about your background and motivation, and we'll also help you understand the role and what we are up to as a company.
2. Assessment (60min). The purpose of this is twofold:
- On one hand, we'd love to understand how you think about the different topics and tasks related to the role.
- On the other, we wish to gain an insight into how you work: how you approach problems, how you look for ways to solve them, and how you communicate your findings to the team.
3. Chat with the founders Aaro and Karolus (45min). We'd like to learn more about your values, and goals, and discuss some practicalities related to the role. You'll also have a chance to ask any questions about the role and the company.
How to apply
- A link to your LinkedIn profile or a CV
- A short answer – e.g. a couple of bullet points – of what makes you excited about Flowrite and the role.
This position is currently on hold.
Follow us on Twitter to get notified when we open new positions ✌️
Share this position